Extended versions of papers presented at the 8th International Conference on Complex, Intelligent, and Software Intensive Systems (CISIS-2014).
- Efficient matching of services with users in opportunistic network environments
- FlightQM: a multi-agent system for the analysis of flight qualities
- A write abortion-based protocol in role-based access control systems
- A machine learning system for automatic detection of preterm activity using artificial neural networks and uterine electromyography data
- Context-based service for intelligent public transportation systems