The exit from the economic crisis of 2008 provides firms with new opportunities for business growth. Therefore, international firms operating in different markets need to refresh their export strategies and overseas distributor relations.
This special issue welcomes all types of studies – quantitative, qualitative and mixed methods as well as meta-analysis/critical review/conceptual papers, empirical studies and case studies. Other areas related to international marketing management strategies of firms are also encouraged.
The issue will carry revised and substantially extended versions of selected papers presented at the 4th International Conference on Contemporary Marketing Issues (ICCMI 2016), but we also strongly encourage researchers unable to participate in the conference to submit articles for this call.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Motivation/stimulation of exporters
- Barriers to exporting
- Standardisation versus adaptation strategies in exporting related to international marketing mix
- Export sales management
- Export assistance programmes
- Export unethical behaviour
- CSR in exporting
- RBV theory in exporting
- Export performance
- Competitive advantage in exporting
- Social media in exporting
- Other issues related to exporting
- Other areas related to international marketing management strategies of firms
Submission of manuscripts: 30 October, 2016
Notification to authors: 30 December, 2016
Final versions due: 28 February, 2017