Expanded versions of papers from the Portland International Conference on Management of Engineering and Technology 2011.
- A policy dimension required for technology roadmapping: learning from the emergence of Chinese wind turbine industry
- Effects of government funding on R&D performance leading to commercialisation
- New energy vehicle development in China
- Exploring the possibility of change in the US utilities' market orientation towards more renewable energy
- The moment of serendipity in technology companies: study by participant observation
- Assessing community-based environmental management: coordination, motivation, and performance