Of late, intelligent systems have become part of communication and computational systems. This has enabled the design of self-sustaining mechanisms as part of communication and computational systems which have contributed significantly to the growth of such frameworks and have improved performance.
The aim of this special issue is to highlight some of the research contributions of upcoming researchers in emerging areas of communication and computational systems. The issue also aims to provide a framework for researchers to present their work to a larger section of the scientific community, and to encourage young researchers to consider the pursuit of scientific and technological development as a viable career option.
The issue will carry revised and substantially extended versions of selected papers presented at the IRNET conferences held in Guwahati, India during 2011-2012, but we also strongly encourage researchers unable to participate in the conference to submit articles for this call.
Suitable topics include but are not limited to:
- Intelligent system design
- Emerging communication and computing systems
- Composite system design using intelligent attributes in communication and computing systems design
- Soft-computational applications in communication and upcoming networks
- All areas of communication
- All areas of intelligent computing
Submission of manuscripts: 15 March, 2013
Notification to authors: 15 April, 2013
Final versions due: 15 June, 2013