Expanded versions of papers from the 9th International Conference on Foundations and Applications of Computational Intelligence (FLINS2010) and the 11th IFAC Symposium on Analysis, Design and Evaluation of Human-Machine Systems (IFAC2010 HMS).
- Automatic tissue classification by integrating medical expert anatomic ontologies
- Clothing recommendation based on fuzzy mathematics
- Elicitation and acquisition of knowledge related to clothing colour design
- Complex data structures in product design: a sequential approach to elicit customer perceptions
- An ordered weighted averaging operator-based cumulative belief degree approach for energy policy evaluation
- From body measurements to body shape perception: an intelligent tool for garment design