Papers from the International Conference on Business Cases (ICMC2011), held in Greater Noida, India, 1–2 December 2011
- BM's environmental management system supplier requirements: corporate responsibility performance or deviation?
- Economic geography in the development of Cambodia: the case of Okhna Mong Port Co. Ltd.
- Fortescue Metals Group Ltd - becoming the lowest cost leader through managing key stakeholders
- A critical thinking challenge for the chief of staff: a case study
- Emerging capabilities in manufacturing companies: taxonomy of multinationals transformation
- Assessment on the adoption of low carbon and green supply chain management practices in Indian supply chain sectors - manufacturing and service industries
Post a Comment