Includes papers from the 1st Innovation for Financial Services Summit, held in Luxembourg, 21-23 September 2011.
- Drivers, processes and consequences of financial innovation: a research agenda
- Innovation and the global financial crisis - systemic consequences of incompetence
- A taxonomy of the 'dark side' of financial innovation: the cases of high frequency trading and exchange traded funds
- Exploring the influence of regulation on the innovation process
- Project portfolio management in financial services: aligning systems and climate
- Co-creation and co-profiting in financial services
Post a Comment