Papers from the 4th International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environmental Protection (SEEP2010) held in Bari, Italy in 29 June-2 July 2010.
- Liquid biofuels from tree borne seed oils for automotive diesel engines
- On-board prediction of future speed profile for energy management of hybrid electric vehicles
- Performance and emissions of a Euro5 small diesel engine fuelled with biodiesel
- Ontologies for interoperating sustainable manufacturing: new opportunities for the automotive sector
- The relationship between internationalisation and firm performance in the global automotive industry: who benefits? Who not?
Post a Comment