Papers based on research talks presented at ‘Bioengineering in Ireland’, the 17th Annual Conference of the Bioengineering Section of the Royal Academy of Medicine in Ireland, held in Galway, 28-29 January 2011.
- Hydrothermal synthesis of coccolith rich chalk to hydroxyapatite
- Injection techniques for bulk cell seeding decellularised vascular scaffolds
- Adhesion and survival of electrogenic cells on gold nanopillar array electrode
- Acoustic emission source localisation on bone using multiple regression
- Identification of a suitable sterilisation method for collagen derived from a marine Demosponge
- Development of an experimental model of the carotid bifurcation using electrically conductive silicone: an introduction to the incorporation of baroreceptor function within a mimetic model of the carotid artery
Post a Comment