Expanded versions of papers presented at the International Conference on Affective Computation and Intelligent Interaction 2009 (ACII 2009).
- Emotional brain-computer interfaces
- Designing a passive brain computer interface using real time classification of functional near-infrared spectroscopy
- Valence, arousal and dominance in the EEG during game play
- Capturing user engagement via psychophysiology: measures and mechanisms for biocybernetic adaptation
- Using minimal number of electrodes for emotion detection using brain signals produced from a new elicitation technique