Expanded papers from the 2010 International Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering and Mechanics (ICAMEM 2010).
- Identifying non-linear HMA behaviour from uniaxial creep and dynamic modulus test results
- Influence of loading rates on morpholgy and mechanical properties of PLA/clay nanocomposites
- Effects of the test conditions on the friction and wear of polyethylene
- Processing and characterisation of two- and three-phase polymer-based nanocomposites for energy storage applications
- Simple modelling of impregnation in pultrusion process of thermoplastic composites
- Effect of short and long term freeze-thaw cycling on the mechanical behaviour of filament wound FRP-tubes
- Evaluation of dilute inclusion model by finite element method: application to the cement paste