Extended versions of papers from Portland International Conference on Management of Engineering and Technology 2011.
- An intelligent vehicle management system for reducing greenhouse gas emission - a case study of hybrid vehicle engine
- Towards availability and sustainability in customer value assessment of asset management services
- Disruptive innovation for the base of the pyramid market - a case study on China's Shanzhai cell phone industry
- A structure for innovation reproduction in the Eclipse OSS ecosystem
- Regional technical innovation suitability and economic growth in China