- Strategies for challenger firms from emerging economies in the era of open innovation
- Interactive learning-driven innovation within production chains in developing economies
- Integrating open innovation to new product development - the case of the Brazilian aerospace industry
- Balancing explorative and exploitative learning under open innovation: an empirical study in China
- Does clustering of enterprises foster technological learning? Insights from the Bangalore machine tool cluster in South India
4 December 2012
Special issue: "Open Innovation and Technological Learning with Globalisation in Emerging Economies"
International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development 5(4) 2012