Rapid developments and convergence in consumer electronics have made the theory of VLSI circuits a
burgeoning area of research and development. The International Journal of Circuits and Architecture
Design (IJCAD) proposes and fosters discussion on circuits, architecture design, systems, processor
architecture and electronic design automation.
The journal provides a platform for research scholars, scientists and academicians worldwide to promote, share and discuss the various new issues and developments in different areas of circuits, architecture and design.
The objectives of the journal are to disseminate new knowledge and technology among the academic and
research communities, professionals and industry practitioners, thus bridging the gap between research
theories and actual implementation. The journal represents a current, comprehensive and practical information tool in the area of circuit and architecture design.
Suitable topics include but are not limited to:
- Circuit theory and design
- Circuit analysis and simulation
- EDA methodologies, tools, flows and automation techniques
- Robust, power, delay and area-conscious digital circuits
- FPGA architecture and applications
- On-chip communication, design, architecture
- Physical design, methodologies, tools and applications
- Interdisciplinary methodologies/technologies in VLSI
- Innovative device technologies, designs, processes and issues
- IP design issues, interoperability, reuse and applications
- Emerging trends in VLSI design automation
Paper submission deadline: 28 February, 2013
Decision notification: 30 April, 2013