Expanded versions of papers from the Third International Conference on Fun and Games 2010 (FNG 2010).
- Subliminal advertising in shooter games: recognition effects of textual and pictorial brand logos
- The PLEX Cards and its techniques as sources of inspiration when designing for playfulness
- Tapping into the field of foreign language learning games
- Viking Ghost Hunt: creating engaging sound design for location-aware applications
- Recognising your self in virtual avatars
- Video games in therapy: a therapist's perspective