Papers from a symposium on ‘Optimisation methodologies and finite element numerical simulation applied to metal forming industrial problems’, within the 7th EUROMECH Solid Mechanics Conference ESMC2009 held in Lisbon, Portugal, 7-11 September 2009.
- Development and determination of unified viscoplastic constitutive equations for predicting microstructure evolution in hot forming processes
- Update of coarse finite elements structural models for dynamic analysis identified from reference responses
- An evolutionary-inspired optimisation algorithm suitable for solid mechanics engineering inverse problems
- Inverse method for flow stress parameters identification of tube bulge hydroforming considering anisotropy
- Finite element analysis of incrementally formed parts