Papers from the Association of Indian Economic and Financial Studies (AIEFS) sessions at the Allied Social Science Associations (ASSA) meetings held in Denver, USA, 6–9 January 2011
- Institutional quality, knowledge spillovers and entrepreneurship
- Wealth of recent immigrants to the USA
- Brain gain (drain), immigration and global network: Nepalese students in the UK
- Exchange rate volatility and Foreign Direct Investment in South Asia
- Women in the IT sector: Is there an English language premium?
- Does gender discrimination contribute to India's population imbalance? A household level analysis