Papers from the 18th International GERPISA Colloquium: The Greening of the Global Auto Industry in a Period of Crisis, held in Berlin, Germany, 9-11 June 2010.
- Three possible scenarios for cleaner automobiles
- Leapfrogging to electric vehicles: patterns and scenarios for China's automobile industry
- The social construction of the market for electric cars in France: politics coming to the aid of economics
- Priorities and practises for developing low carbon vehicle networks in small open economies
- What will happen to Brazilian automotive subsidiaries after their parent companies make the transition to electric mobility?