Papers from the 21st European Regional Conference of the International Telecommunications Society held in Copenhagen in September 2010.
- Mobile broadband expansion calls for more spectrum or more base stations: analysis of the value of spectrum and the role of spectrum aggregation
- Investment in telecommunications infrastructure, growth and employment – recent research
- Challenges of fibre-based infrastructures: a review of the NGA debate in Europe
- Fixed-to-mobile substitution in Turkey: a policy perspective
- Measuring network effects in mobile telecommunications markets with stated-preference valuation methods