Papers from the International Conference on Business Cases held in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India, 2-3 December 2010.
- Cochlear – hear now. And always?
- Everyday low price – a blessing in disguise for Walmart during recessionCreating competitive advantage for an electric manufacturer using SCM
- Understanding culture-specific leadership relationship in a multi-cultural virtual project team (MVPT): a case study
- The value of sustainable practices: a climate of stakeholder engagement
- Managing brand personality when brand undergoes sequential extension
- Ingredient branding in sports markets: the case Makrolon and UVEX
- Establishing a market niche: the case of Keystrox