Papers from the 9th International FLINS Conference on Computational Intelligence – Foundations and Applications (FLINS2010) held in Chengdu, China, 2–4 August 2010.
- Identification of a research nuclear reactor using computational intelligence techniques
- Stable design of Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy controllers for a laboratory three-tank system
- A model-based ensemble approach to plant-wide online sensor monitoring
- Failure possibilities for nuclear safety assessment by fault tree analysis
- A nature-inspired camouflaging approach to protect nuclear secrets
- A hybrid model to deal with missing values in nuclear safeguards' evaluation
- Computing with words on energy options? Towards decision-making under risk and uncertainty