Extended papers from the 2009 IEEE Pacific Rim Conference on Computers, Communications, and Signal Processing, held in Victoria, BC, Canada, 23–26 August 2009.
- Network code assisted HARQ scheme in multi-user systems with cooperative relays
- A practical heterogeneous network optimisation algorithm based on reinforcement learning
- Single-port and multi-port collective communication operations on single and dual Cell BE processor systems
- An analytical evaluation method based on generalised random graphs for unstructured peer-to-peer content-sharing systems
- Probabilistic analysis of time reduction by eliminating barriers in parallel programmes
- QoS protection optimisation for MPLS