Research from the 74th European Study Group with Industry (ESGI) held in Aveiro, Portugal, 26-30 April 2010.
- Some experiences in industrial mathematics
- Lot-sizing and scheduling in a glass container manufacture company
- Scheduling with sequence-dependent batch setup times: planning tests for a pharmaceutic industry
- Confidence intervals for the minimum of a function using extreme value statistics
- Performance evaluation of airport taxi services provision
- Modelling the problem of food distribution by the Portuguese food banks
- Extreme nitriding limits in aluminium extrusion