Papers from the 3rd World Conference on Production and Operations Management, held in Tokyo, Japan, 5-8 August 2008.
- Managing an assembly production process with a proper control policy
- Memetic algorithm for non-identical parallel machines scheduling problem with earliness and tardiness penalties
- Exact and heuristic approaches for lot splitting and scheduling on identical parallel machines
- A decomposition approach to the preventive maintenance scheduling problem: an empirical example for the Spanish power plant system
- A stochastic approach to diffusion model with asymmetric influence