Papers from the Workshops on Methods and Cases in Computing Education organised by the ACM SIGCSE Spanish Chapter.
- Adapting software engineering teaching to the new European space for higher education: a case study
- Computer-supported statistics courses in online environments: adding e-repositories to the equation
- Collaborative development of reusable educational resources for software engineering and information systems core subjects
- Continuous assessment in software engineering
- Educational activities around a car park scale model
- A case study of the adaptation of problem-based learning for programming subjects