Papers from the International Congress on Intellectual Capital: The future of business navigation held in Haarlem, Netherlands, May 2007.
- Rewinding history: paradoxes, evanescence and hubris in learning/knowledge explorations
- Enabling innovation in knowledge worker teams
- Intangible benefits of mobile business services
- How to measure and manage the risk of losing key employees?
- Strategic approach to intellectual capital development in regions
- Measuring the impact of communities of practice: a conceptual model
- Action research as a knowledge generating change methodology