Includes papers from First International Workshop on Reminiscence Systems, held on 5 September 2009 at HCI-2009 in Cambridge, UK.
- Towards the therapeutic use of information and communication technology in reminiscence work for people with dementia: a systematic review
- Remote assistance for people with dementia at home using reminiscence systems and a schedule prompter
- Drawn from memory: reminiscing, narrative and the visual image
- Building digital life stories for memory support
- Stimulating people with dementia to reminisce using personal and generic photographs