Papers from the 2010 Hawaii Conference on System Sciences (HICSS) minitrack on IT Adoption, Implementation, Use and Evaluation in Healthcare.
- Are public and private health insurance companies going Web 2.0? A complete inventory count in Germany
- Deploying e-health service innovations – an early stage business model engineering and regulatory validation approach
- Taxonomy for multi-perspective assessment of the value of health information systems
- Patient perceptions of electronic medical records: physician satisfaction, portability, security and quality of care
- Back to the future of IT adoption and evaluation in healthcare