Papers from the international seminar Entertainment = Emotion (E = E), held in Benasque, Spain, 21 to 26 November 2009.
- Management of emotions in US fiction series: when being (and feeling like) a woman sells
- Emotional involvement in digital games
- Disposition development in drama: the role of moral, immoral and ambiguously moral characters
- Predicting popularity of mass-market films using the tenets of disposition theory
- Sexist humour in advertising: just a joke or marketing strategy?
- Affective states, familiarity and music selection: power of familiarity
- The role of moral disengagement in the enjoyment of real and fictional characters
- The impact of perceived character similarity and identification on moral disengagement
- Influence of interactivity on emotions and enjoyment during consumption of audiovisual fictions