Autonomics 2008, the 2nd International Conference on Autonomic Computing and Communication Systems , took place in Turin, Italy, 23-25 September 2008.
- Strategies for repeated games with subsystem takeovers implementable by deterministic and self-stabilising automata
- Emergent engineering: a radical paradigm shift
- Autonomous and scalable failure detection in distributed systems
- Component deployment using parallel ant-nests
- Model-based integrated management: applying autonomic systems engineering to network and systems management