- How usable are eBooks in an mLearning environment?
- Location-based communication techniques in parallel learning between the classroom and the field
- Using log files from streaming media servers for optimising the learning sequence
- Using handhelds to support students' outdoor educational activities
- Enhancing communications in developing countries using SMS technology: the case of agricultural value chains in Cambodia
- An adaptive teacher in an ever-changing ICT society
- MISIR: recommendation systems in a knowledge management scenario
- Creating a new mobile learning community with podcasting
- Podcasting: are student competencies hindering its potential?
- ICT as explicit factor in the evolution of life-long learning
17 February 2010
Special issue: Mobility: adding flexibility to life-long learning communities
International Journal of Continuing Engineering Education and Life-Long Learning 20(1) 2010