More papers from the 15th CIRP International Conference on Life Cycle Engineering held in Sydney, Australia, 17-19 March 2008.
See also International Journal of Sustainable Manufacturing 1(4) 2009
- Vibration-based approach to lifetime prediction of electric motors for reuse
- Simplified environmental impact drivers for product life cycle
- Application of nanostructured smart materials in sustainable buildings
- Energy related environmental impact reduction opportunities in machine design: case study of a laser cutting machine
- Use of an energy-saving concept to assess life-cycle impact in engineering
- Size-effects and surface integrity in machining and their influence on product sustainability