The 15th CIRP International Conference on Life Cycle Engineering held in Sydney, Australia, 17-19 March 2008.
- Methodology for the design of sustainable production systems
- Supporting development of modular products utilising simplified LCA and fuzzy logic
- A Bayesian decision support system for vehicle component recovery
- Characteristics of the automotive remanufacturing enterprise with an economic and environmental evaluation of alternator products
- Exhausting lifetime by multitiered reuse with forced circulation in closed-loop manufacturing
- An integrated methodology for assessing physical and technological life of products for reuse