Papers from the 7th International Conference on Modelling and Simulation (MOSIM’08) held in Paris, 31 March - 2 April 2008.
- Learning-based approach for multiprocessor scheduling under timing constraints and N-Queens problems
- Vehicle routing problem with time windows and fuzzy demands: an approach based on the possibility theory
- Effective precedence constrained scheduling in a make-to-order environment
- Consolidating theoretical results for weighted tardiness scheduling
- Comparison of different tabu search operators on a highly constrained industrial problem