Papers from the International Conference on Infrastructure Systems: Building Networks for a Brighter Future held in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 10–12 November 2008.
- Agent-based modelling of energy infrastructure transitions
- Structure-preserving dynamical model and distributed stabilisation of electricity infrastructures with renewable energy resources
- On the development of agent-based models for infrastructure evolution
- Infrastructure modelling 2.0
- Integrating information security requirements in critical infrastructures: smart metering case