Papers from the 8th International FLINS (Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent Technologies in Nuclear Science) Conference on Computational Intelligence in Decision and Control held in Madrid, Spain, 21-24 September 2008.
- New information processing methods for control in magnetic confinement nuclear fusion
- Design of an advanced intelligent instrument with waveform recognition based on the ITMS platform
- Optimised search strategies to improve structural pattern recognition techniques
- Applications of neural networks for free unfolding of experimental data from fusion neutron spectrometers
- Robust nuclear signal reconstruction by a novel ensemble model aggregation procedure
- A fuzzy expert system for the human reliability analysis of crews in simulated nuclear emergency procedures
- Study of confinements in the particle swarm optimisation for application to the nuclear reactor reload problem