Papers from the 2nd International Emotions Conference held in Guildford, Surrey, UK, 13 June 2008.
- Editorial: Weird scenes and the future of feelings
- Invited commentary: Can emotional labour be fun?
- Collective feelings and the politics of affect and emotion
- In search of welfare, community and solidarity in 'Feelbad Britain'? Emotions in the study of social policy and community development
- Positioning emotion through the body and bodywork: a reflection through nursing as craft
- Whither psychological research into emotion at work? Feeling for the future
- When emotional labour becomes 'good': the use of emotional intelligence