Papers from the International Workshop on Bioinformatics and Systems Biology in Traditional Chinese Medicine Research held in conjunction with the 2009 International Joint Conferences on System Biology, Bioinformatics and Intelligent Computing (IJCBS2009) in Shanghai, China, 3 August 2009.
- Report of 2009 International Workshop on Bioinformatics and Systems Biology in Traditional Chinese Medicine Research
- Mutual understanding between Traditional Chinese Medicine and systems biology: gaps, challenges and opportunities
- The logic of YinYang and the science of TCM: An eastern road to the unification of nature, agents and medicine
- A multitier YinYang-N-element cellular architecture for the Chinese meridian system
- Computer-aided disease diagnosis system in TCM based on facial image analysis
- A novel segmentation of tongue image
- Nonlinear analysis of auscultation signals in Traditional Chinese Medicine using Wavelet Packet Transform and Approximate Entropy