Papers from the 4th International Conference on Supply Chain Management and Information Systems (SCMIS 2006) held in Taiwan, 6-8 July 2006.
- A framework for implementing TISIT model to integrate TQM with software and information technologies
- Developing collaborative competencies within supply chains
- Cost benefit sharing-based coordination in logistics networks
- Implementation and empirical evaluation of voice-enabled web applications
- A study on the effect of work environment perception on user satisfaction in health information systems: HISs quality as mediator
- Supply chain quality orientation: Does company profile matter?