Papers from the Web/Grid Information and Services Discovery and Management Workshop (WGISD 2008) and from the main track of the 2nd International Conference on Complex, Intelligent and Software Intensive Systems (CISIS 2008) both held in Barcelona, Spain, 4-7 March 2008.
- Optimising decentralised grid markets through group selection
- Towards automatic service generation and scheduling in the OpenCF project
- An ontology-based approach for modelling grid services in the context of e-learning
- The performance evaluation of a grid using Windows PCs
- The Grid4All ontology for the retrieval of traded resources in a market-oriented grid
- Managing an increased service heterogeneity in a converged enterprise infrastructure with SOA
- A centralised control mechanism for network resource allocation in grid applications