A special issue of International Journal of Environmental Technology and Management
Today’s environment issues of pollution can take various forms. Seeking the best way to manage performance assessment in environment issues of pollution in areas such as air, water, the ground and the food we eat is very important because all contribute to the quality of life and sustainable development of eco-economic systems.
This special issue is intended to find out what is being undertaken on a global level about performance assessment in the environmental issues of pollution. Both theoretical and applied work is welcome.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following aspects:
- Performance evaluation of environmental issues
- Assessment of risks from water, soil and air pollution
- Ecosystem evaluation
- Evaluation of waste disposal strategies
- Evaluation of pollution prevention tools
- Ecological impact of pollutants
- Technological hazard assessment
- Evaluation of environmental risk and safety
- Other issues related to performance assessment in environment and pollution
Submission Deadline: 15 April, 2009
First-Round Reviews: 30 June, 2009
Camera-ready version: 30 July, 2009