- Production networks of the Asian automobile industry: regional or global?
- Examining the realignment strategies of automobile production bases in Southeast Asia: the case of Japanese automakers
- Regional economic integration and the automobile industry: automobile policies, division of labour, production network formation and market development in the EU and ASEAN
- Growth strategy from the suppliers' viewpoint: a case study of Denso and Hitachi Automotive Systems
- Product innovation in emerging economies: product architecture and organisational capabilities in Geely and Tata
16 January 2019
Special issue published: "Regionalisation of the Asian Automotive Industries and Markets: Part 2"
International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management 18(4) 2018