- Are banks in financial conglomerates more profitable than other commercial banks? Evidence of banking sectors in Visegrad countries
- Profitability and efficiency of the Croatian banking sector: impact of bank size
- New approach to operational risk measurement in banks
- Does idiosyncratic return volatility capture information or noise?
- Importance of financial ratios for predicting stock price trends: evidence from the Visegrad Group
- Performance of active and passive management of Slovak's pension funds in return-risk space
- Linear hedging of crude oil and natural gas
12 January 2019
Special issue published: "European Financial Systems in the Post-Crisis Period"
International Journal of Trade and Global Markets 11(4) 2018