- A configuration of managerial assumptions and strategy: toward a synthesis
- Linking training and development to employee turnover intention: are performance management and compensation sequential mediators?
- Factors influencing the effectiveness of the accounting information system: a case from Vietnamese firms
- The relationship among distinctive capabilities, business strategy, environment and performance: a proposed model of manufacturing SMEs in Palestine
- The experiential image of North Cyprus destination as perceived by German tourists
- Workplace spirituality and well-being: examining the relationship on employee engagement in South Korea
19 January 2019
Special issue published: "As the World Turns: International Business Strategies from Cross-Cultural Perspectives"
Journal for Global Business Advancement 11(5) 2018