- The risk of environmental damage: a corporate governance perspective
- Sovereign wealth funds, shareholder activism and socially responsible investing: impact on corporate governance and sustainability
- Private responsibilities in the protection of the environment: how to involve SMEs in participatory regulations?
- Externalising the energy law: the domestic impact beyond the current domain of the European Union
- New approaches to safety regulation for offshore oil and gas exploration and production in the UK and Norway
27 January 2019
Special issue published: "Private and Public Legal Approaches to Green Economics"
International Journal of Green Economics 12(2) 2018