- World risk society. Environmental risks: a driving force for cosmopolitanism
- Forthcoming changes in world population distribution and global connectivity: implications for global foresight
- Beyond Sigmund Freud's Totem and Taboo vision for the future - the omnipotence of thought
- Subjectivity and the evolution of reality
- About the philosophy of international relations
- For a 'Europe of cultural regions'
- Saving the economic system
- Foresight into climate-compatible futures for cities and regions
- The conception of human beingness at different times, in different cultures, up to the present
- Brazilian agricultural sector: potentials and problems from different points of view
- An empirical analysis of the organisational structure and processes in a refugee collection centre
- Policy analysis and strategic foresight for maintaining security during public events in the Global South
3 January 2019
Special issue published: "Paradigms, Policies and Developmental Studies for Migration and Global Society – Part I"
International Journal of Foresight and Innovation Policy 13(3/4) 2018