Expanded versions of papers presented at the 2012 Well-being in the Information Society (WIS) Conference.
- The role of online health information in the lives of Finns aged 65 to 79 years
- Virtual health coaching for consumers: a persuasive systems design perspective
- Participatory networks for place safety and livability: organisational success factors
- Using cluster analysis to identify weak signals of lethal trends in aviation and healthcare documentation
- Information systems in hospitals: a review article from a nursing management perspective