Expanded versions of papers from special session on Security Governance and SLAs in Cloud Computing
(CloudSecGov) at the 2nd International Conference on Cloud Computing and Services Science (CLOSER 2012).
- Benchmarking cloud performance for service level agreement parameters
- SLA-based negotiation and brokering of cloud resources
- A toolkit for automating compliance in cloud computing services
- Expressing cloud security requirements for SLAs in deontic contract languages for cloud brokers
- Taking the Creative Commons beyond copyright: developing Smart Notices as user centric consent management systems for the cloud