- Training auditors in strategic systems auditing using online computerised systems: can prior schema affect auditors' knowledge acquisition?
- Compare the effect of Sarbanes-Oxley on audit pricing: application of partial adjustment model
- Auditor's choice and earning management after Enron scandals: empirical approach in French context
- Determinants of auditor choice in Tunisian context
- Anatomic enhancement in bank going concern opinion
- Auditing within service-oriented architecture: the Dutch experience
- Change at last in auditing standards
17 January 2014
Special issue published: "Auditing"
International Journal of Critical Accounting 5(5) 2013