Expanded versions of papers presented at the International Conference on Computational Biomedicine (CBM 2012).
- A linearly convergent first-order algorithm for total variation minimisation in image processing
- Uses and challenges of bioinformatic tools in mass spectrometric-based proteomic brain perturbation studies
- Learning dependence from samples
- Space pruning monotonic search for the non-unique probe selection problem
- Perpendicular fibre tracking for neural fibre bundle analysis using diffusion MRI
- Integrating edge detection and fuzzy connectedness for automated segmentation of anatomical branching structures
- Vectorial total variation regularisation of orientation distribution functions in diffusion weighted MRI